Way out of EnergyTrap
The project aims to encourage the active participation of students and teachers in reducing greenhouse gas emissions by showing them how to make schools and homes energy efficient. It also draws attention to the importance of conserving natural resources and promoting energy from renewable sources.
The EnergyTrap room
The innovation of the project is the creation of an “EnergyTrap room” equipped with digital devices, which is a mobile unit suitable for transport and can be installed in different places. In a room specially developed and equipped for this purpose, 4 students can compare their knowledge of energy saving and environmental protection at the same time with the help of an online quiz game. The game can be played on a tablet, which will be provided to the competitors by the organizers during the competition. Knowledge is power. Test your knowledge!
The main features of the game:
- The EnergyTrap online quiz game is a free quiz for everyone
- 100+ EnergyTrap questions and 3 difficulty levels by age group: 6-10 years old; 11-15 years old and 15-20 years old)
- A leaderboard is created for the result achieved in the game, which can be viewed at any time
- Competitors will receive a Certificate of their achievements via email upon completion of the game
- The best will win prizes and take part in an international competition where additional prizes await them
The EnergyTrap quiz contains more than 100 questions in 4 languages (English, Hungarian, Ukrainian and Slovak) developed by our professional team. The issues are also related to energy saving, emissions and environmental protection. We have a question for everyone!
If you like quiz games, you'll love EnergyTrap's knowledge quiz too!
The rules are simple:
- Participation in the game is free of charge, you only need to register (Registration is available in the “registration” menu on the energytrap.eu website).
- Answer 10 questions as fast as you can!
- You have 2 minutes to answer each question.
- The faster you respond, the better your ranking.
You can easily prepare with the help of our website. Students can increase their knowledge and chances of winning. Under the "For Students" menu, you will find useful reading on the topics of the quiz.
Through the various tasks in the EnergyTrap rooms, students can learn the basics to save energy in their schools and homes. They are also aware of the importance of conserving natural resources and reducing energy waste and the use of renewable energy sources. EnergyTrap rooms provide an opportunity for local school groups for 18 months.
We expect about 3,000 active participants in the project.
Participation in the program is free, but registration is required. You can register on our energytrap.eu website.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our staff at the contact details provided.
Way out of EnergyTrap
PARTNERSHIP WITHOUT BORDERS